Sunday, April 1

feels like raindrops on my skin you reach me somewhere deep within you make my body come alive









ahh i just wanna dance right now. listening to raindrops on repeat, what an immense song. but then i realise i have no one to dance. im just going through such a bad time atm. haha i was literally just about to go on this rant about this boy ignoring my messaged but he just messaged me back. see this is the thing everytime i try hate him he does something sweet. but its not the same. we used to be really close for a good few months and then we had sex and he just suddenly lost interest. he never really messages me unless i initiate the conversation. uchh i fucking hate these manchester boys. theyre so immature and stupid. cant wait to leave. oh yeah and im pretty much addicted to cigs again.
MY LIFE IS SHIT!!!!!!

No comments: